Chase No Face on Facebook

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

More Outdoor Pics




21 comments:

1trilliongrams said...

I hope you two get to do an easter egg hunt of some sort!

mooP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mooP said...

Brain fart! Revised comment:

Are you worried about Chase getting her face dirty or infected after going outside? Does she have a problem when getting her face washed?

Anonymous said...

Good to see Zooey and Chase enjoying the good weather again.

Brenda640

curator said...

Chase, I'm so glad you got to enjoy a nice day in the great outdoors!

Unknown said...

Oh my, Zooey IS big-boned isn't he! =) My cat, Miso, is an apple bottom girl, says she can't help it either.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Yay...Spring is here, at least in your backyard! Cute pix!

Meowers from Missouri said...

hi, sweetie pies! you are furry lucky--looks like you haff a furry nice place to wander an' enjoy tickly-green stuff. our mom an' dad don't trust us not to run off into the hinterlands, so the closest we gets to the outside is our sniffin' windows!

Aybige-The Cat's Notebook said...

Spring conquerers :)

Cristina Martinez said...

You are a very lucky kitty =D I really admire the great and lovely family you have and how brave are you little princess <3 Send to you lots of kisses and hugs!!! You are my heroine (I hope this is the female word for hero)

Fusion said...

Such sweetness, enjoy springtime pretty kitty!!

ZOOLATRY said...

May 1 -- it's your day, your day to shine, your day to celebrate and say "I am so fine!"
Happy Birthday Chase!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Happy Birthday, Chase. Looks like you're all having fun outside.

Bengal Duo ~ Zulu and Deene said...

Happy Purrthday!!!
PURRS & Headbutts
Luna-n-Zulu

Samantha & Mom said...

Happy Birthday Chase!! You and Zooey looked like you had a great time together!!
Your TX furiends,

Emmie said...

G'day Chase

Happy belated birthday.

Whilst you enjoy spring, we here in Australia are getting into Fall and the sun is not warm enough for me to enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Chase! Happy birthday! Hope you had a purrfect birthday! It's really cool- mine is 3 days after yours! Oh, by the way, I made you something for your birthday! Sorry I couldn't send you the link ON youir birthday. I have a busy birthday week!


Anyways, click this link to see what I made you!

http://flipnote.hatena.com/5E62747031CD7B45@DSi/movie/CD7B45_0AA44A0934560_006

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Satan said...

Please, stop telling us the life of a stupid cat. Even worse, the life of a monster. Don't you like reading or something? :)

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

Looks like you are both having lots of fun exploring the great outdoors! We're hoping to get some sunny weather here this weekend - it's been a long time since it's been really nice.

Charlemagne, Tamar and Mal

Anonymous said...

I think it's great what you're doing for this little cat. It made me sad at first to see what happened, but it warms my heart to see Chase playing around like any other cat, and having other little friends. It's big-hearted people like you that I really look up to!

Oh, and Happy Birthday!