I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
9 comments:
That hat is awesome. You look great Chase.
oh!! wonderful outfit!! you look so dapper!
*giggle* you look so cute in the green sparkly hat and fake mustache!
Top 'o the morning to you!
love the mustache!
Chase, I am very big fan of you and Zoey! I love you guys, you both are so cute! I love your blog!
Come visit mine! I have a twitter too! Do you?
Biscuit
http://randomlycoolcat.blogspot.com/
Chase, you seem like a very sweet kitty! I want to cry because I am so grateful for the wonderful people who have helped you and have given you the happy life that you deserve. God bless you and all of them!
Nossa,, gostei muito do blog,,, realmente ele é um fofo,, A historia de pequenino animal poderia virar filme,, o que iria comover o publico e divulgar ainda mais o objetivo do blog, realmente o que vale não é a aparência, mas o que se tem por dentro, a beleza interior,, ele é muito fofo,, beijos,, esta de Parabens querido Chase..
___________________________________
Wow,, I really enjoyed the blog,,, it really is a cute,, The story of little animal could become movie, which would move the public and disseminate further the goal of the blog really is not worth the look but what's inside, inner beauty, he is very cute, kisses, congratulations dear Chase ..
Post a Comment