I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
12 comments:
Hurrow dear Chase,
We have awarded you the Stylish Blogger award. Please come along and pick it up from us. We are furry furry happy to share it with you.
~Slash & Bronzy
That's right Chase, you go kitty. (Kiss and hug)
You look beautiful, Chase!
Miss Chase,
I discovered you on Facebook. Did a Google search to find out more about you. And as always I also read some very mean comments spoken about you. Then...I found your blog! Yeayyy!!
Please know this: Those of us who understand how precious life is, know that you are alive and well and where you belong.
That's all that matteres!
Bless you Chase.
You are awesome!!
Great words to live by!! =] XOXO
Chase, you deserve to stand tall and proud!
You are such a cute little girl cat!
Lots of love from France! <3
Say it loud...I am Purroud! Yes, Yes you are!
<3 <4 <5 <6 <7
I actually cried reading this blog, it's so inspiring. You go, Chase!
To the owners of Chase, you are amazing as well. We need more people like you in the world.
We can all learn from this special kitty...hold your head high...don't judge a book by it's cover...or a kitty, or human by theirs. Hugs to you wise kitty!
Chris M.
Post a Comment