Chase No Face on Facebook

Thursday, October 14, 2010

just another day


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

A few Good Cats said...

Another day, and a good one, we hope...

Your Daily Cute said...

Looks like a super comfy spot, Chase!

Claire said...

So cute, Chase! =D Hope that blanket's comfy!!

Daisy said...

It looks like just another *happy* day!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Looks like a snuggly day. Enjoy.

Lisa said...

So cute! I wish my cats would cuddle. They'd rather beat each other up. =/ They are siblings, maybe that's why. lol

Emmie from OZ said...

G'day, Chase.

Summer is arriving here in Australia and I love to sleep in the warm sun all day, too. But Mummy doesn't let me sleep all the time and she makes me play because I am a little 'big-boned.'

Anonymous said...

Hi, Chase!

You are such a sweetheart! I cried quite a bit when I went to the beginning of your blog and read about your accident (I'm a total softie) and I'm so happy you're doing alright now. Whenever I'm having a bad day, from now on I'll think about the type of strength it took for a little kitty like you to recover and keep on going :)

Thank you so much for sharing your adventures! What an inspiration!