I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
14 comments:
sweet Chase, she looks like she had a ball!
Hi, Chase, we haven't seen you for a while so we came by to catch up. Looks like you've been very busy napping and playing. Keep up the good work.
Fun Fun! Do you ever get confused with all the colors and shapes on the floor? My Punkin always attacks even chips in the tiles. She's special like that. <3
Hi again Chase... we've seen you on Facebook and wanted to drop by here too. Enjoy your playthings!
Cute pics, Chase! Looks like someone has a lot of fun toys. :)
Chase, it looks like you're having a great time playing with all of the interesting toys.
Hope that you're staying cool,
Charlemagne and Tamar
Nothing like a baby playmat to have fun with!
Yay! I haven't thought of Chase in a while, so I was glad when I Googled that you're still posting!
Look as she is having fun....
Brenda640
Hi Chase! My name is Emma, and I've never played with a plastic cup before, but I love hair bands!!! Have you ever played fetch with one??
I love Chase, so fun
You have a very nice 'playground' there, Chase. We will ask mewms for some plastic cups...looks like fun!
omg... poor kitty... chase is adorable tho :)
*-* cute
Post a Comment