I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
17 comments:
Awww...that is just too precious!
That's one way to have it dark, hide in someone elses furz! <3
We didn't know you were having a slumber party or else we would have joined in.
I was curious, what breed of cat is chase?
Hi there! Just passing by for the first time!
It's a really heartwarming blog ideed!
Seems that Chase live an happy life thanks to you!
Give her a big kiss to her from a french admirer!
You look so sweet! Chase, if you need a few laughs, please check out my new video, How Kittens Are Made, featuring my friend and protegee Andy. It's funny, but on the risque side. If you think you can stand it, you're in for major laughs!
hi chase!
i love chase so much.great when you have such a good cat.Nice 2 meet you
hi !
i love Chase so much. nice 2 meet you.
Iam Vi.from Viet nam
Hope Chase has lots of happiness and thanks to people who carried Chase
.
Love you so much,Chase!
I'm from Vietnam
Chase is truly amazing. She is my inspiration. I wish her every happiness. Please give Chase 1000 hugs and kisses from me and all of my friends who have heard of her story, and please tell her that she's the most beautiful cat I've ever seen. Thank you for giving her such a happy life.
Much love from Japan
Hope Chase has lots of happiness and thanks to people who carried Chase
.
Love you so much,Chase!
I'm from Vietnam
I've red the story about chase. And even though he had an accident,I'm sure he's happy. People like you give me the hope that not all people are heartless. You got my respect for sure. It's very brave that you keep loving him,and that's what he deserves.
Greets.
Hi, Chase. I'm Linh.I'm from Viet Nam. I'm 16 years old and I love pets, especially dogs and cats. And I think the person who is your owner is very lucky. You are an intelligent cat. I like you and I 'm really want to be your friends. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Awwww. What sweet pictures. Sleep good, babies!
every kitty needs a cuddle companion! Life is good when it's shared with someone you love...
Aren't cuddles just the best?
Hope that you're having a good weekend,
Charlemagne and Tamar
Just a pair of lovebugs. How sweet. What a lovely set of pics!
Post a Comment