Chase No Face on Facebook

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Working Hard




22 comments:

Velorond said...

Ohh he looks so pleased in the last picture. so cute!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Lovely pictures of Chase working on the blog.

Deb said...

ahh pretty kitty! I keep forgetting you have three legs! Mainly because it doesn't seem to affect you! xx

Cake by the Lake said...

There are some great catnip mice on eBay, Chase....

The Island Cats said...

Blogging is lots of hard work!!

tripleransom said...

I think that last pic is the cutest picture I have ever seen of Chase. It's adorable! (Chase is always adorable, but that pic is extra-special!)

Darsh said...

Blogging is hard work for a cat...you ever try typing with those furry little paws?!

Make sure to please take a few seconds to click on her some of her links on the main page to help pay for her eye meds. Staring at that screen all day is hard work.

Jan's Funny Farm said...

You certainly do work hard. Hope you get extra treats for being so industrious.

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

Being an IT cat is hard work, and your blog is so pretty, we see your hard work paid off! Hopefully in treats!

Baby Patches said...

OMC! I feels you Chase...I works very hard likes dat since I is da Chief Kit for my momma's store. I heard about you on Your Daily Cute's bloggie. I didn't knows you had a blog though, just found out. So I has come to visits.

Purrrrrrrrrrrs

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

It looks like you've been very busy, Chase! Good to take a rest at the end.

Hope you're having a good weekend,
Charlemagne and Tamar

Quasi said...

Chase, maybe you can give me a lesson in the little phone thingy. I try to type on it, but my paws are so big I always hit the wrong keys.

Ryan D. said...

Awww! I love this! I'm a fellow Kentuckian and my friends and I love this blog!!

Your Daily Cute said...

It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it... How else would we get to see all these cute pictures of you, Chase?!!? :) Good work!

littledaffodil said...

Give her a big kiss for me. She's such an amazing kitty.

Kajjen said...

Anna och Kajsa älskar dig chase <3 lilla mullimulli<3

Anonymous said...

I admire you'r courage to keep you'r beloved pet. <3

Henrik Sultan said...

Sorry but it freaks me out a bit when I see her without eyelids :/
Still good to see she has a good home and is taken care of :)

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Naptime. Enough work for one day.

Janavee said...

I LOOOOVE that last picture of you, Chase. It shows off how beautiful you really are.

Anonymous said...

Chase is an amazing cat with an amazing family. I try to help with donation when I can and I always look at all new videos and pictures. Thank you for sharing this with us.

I'll be sent you something soon.

Brenda640

Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to say I really admire Chase and her owner Melissa.Reading the story of how Chase was injured,and then cared for and accepted almost makes me cry.Never mind,thinking about it now just made me cry a bit.If everyone had the same kind of compassion and understanding this world wouldn't suck as much as it does.