
It's a little hard to see but it is a lion cut.
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
13 comments:
Pretty new haircut Chase! You look so cooool! I would like to comb your soft fur and spoil you! :) Maybe I will have to try that haircut on my JazzKitty. She's kinda fluffy too.
The haircut looks awesome Chase! Would love to see more videos of you playing around. Have you ever thought of your own YouTube account?
Beautiful as always Chase! I really wish i could do Punkin in a lion, she get mats really bad. But she'd hate me. =/
That new haircut really suits you Chase. It will be much cooler for you in the summer.
Pretty new haircut! You look like an authentic Lion, muahahaha!
Purrrrrs.
ROAR! Lookin' fierce there Girl!!
You look adorable, lovey! Hope you are comfy for the coming hot weather. Smooches your way from all of us.
Looks like you're all ready for summer, Chase!
Have a great weekend,
Charlemagne and Tamar
Hey, all the long furred kitties are getting haircuts! Yours looks good Chase!
Your kitty is so cute, congratulations for your attitude! Continue taking care of him!
^^
dear chase
i feel very love u
let live well
huhu
i love u chase :( :( :((
I'm Vietnammese,Chase co cute,I eagerly wish for you have a good heath
Sometimes I just love the world. Chase you look beautiful and I love all the other commenters for being so rad.
Post a Comment