I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
11 comments:
Hi ya, Chase! Looks like you found yourself a great basket there!
You can never have too many baskets! <3
Chase, it seems like you've taken over all the toys!d
Didja throw all da toys out of der so yoo could sleep in it? We do dat, mom sez we make a mess but da toybox is really comfy.
You're the cutest! Love the basket especially with you in it Chase! <3
Hi Chase! We like your basket - it looks cozy! Have you taken over all of the toys, too?
Charlemagne and Tamar
That basket looks comfy, Chase! My kitty Cuddles is so jealous right now! She appreciates a good basket, too :)
Hi Chase!
I read about you on Facebook. Your story has impressed us!
We are so glad to meet you.
Purrrrs.
Ah, you have to love baskets. Our kitties love them, too.
Chase, you look as though you're having a great time relaxing in the basket. Keep on doing your fuzzy-butt things and lookin' adorable!
Awww i love Chase, so sweet!
hi chase :)
you're exactly what i needed to boost myself up today <3
i hope you're doing great, you beautiful kitty!
Post a Comment