Apparently I am not allowed up here...
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
4 comments:
Wowza! You got on the table, Chase! Sounds like you had a very interesting Sunday afternoon.
We hope that you have a nice weekend coming up,
Charlemagne and Tamar
I don't remember if I've ever posted before but I wanted to say thanks to Chase and her Mom. If I'm ever feeling really bad about the state of humanity, all I have to do is come here and my heart feels better. That sounds really sappy but the fact that Chase has such a normal happy kitty life, because she can, because there are people like her mom that value her life and not her looks, heals my hurt those days I need it. Thank you guys. :_)
I just found this blog, and I have to say, this is one of the most inspirational things I've ever seen. The simple fact that this cat is living and living a normal life at that is amazing.
How's Chase doing? We miss her! Hope she's doing well and hope to hear from her soon! :)
Post a Comment