I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
19 comments:
I am in love with you Chase. Awesome hiding spot pictures. So cute and funny.
Your hiding place has been discovered!
Megaroni said it... "I am in love with you Chase." Yes! Yes! You are the most lovable little kitty! You make me smile!
Awwwwwww! I love Chase. Love love.
With just a little photoshopping that last picture could be used as a horror poster.
Chase always knows the best hiding spots!
That's a great hiding spot!
I just found your site, Chase, and (like the other commenters) am just in love with you! You're a sweet kitty, and your people are very loving and big-hearted. You've brought a big smile to my face with your courage. You're beautiful! >^..^<
Ahhh chase...if you pick that hiding spot too often no one is going to want to cuddle with you later ;)
uh oh...better find a new hidey hole...
Oh Chase, you're such an adorable cute little kitty, my big fat lazy kitty pales in comparison when it comes to the cute factor! :) I want to give you a biiiggg hug and thank you for helping me deal with this very sad week.
Prayers and good vibes to you and all those affected the tragedy in Haiti.
Um, what is that thing? The bottom of a water dispenser? A bread machine?? I see a kitty hidinks inside! Love the picture of the upwards look.
So in love with this cat. I am the mom of a cat with "less face" as well, though not as much is gone; just a left cheek, partial nose and sinuses. Not so big a deal. But I, like everyone else here, appreciate you and your owner. Big fan. Love: Beau's mom
Look at her peeking out *melts*
Aw! The last picture is so cute. My kitty always has the glow eyes when I take pictures of her in stuff.
awwww. how cute. you know, when I look at you full on, you're not so scary. Stay strong Chase.
I found you through Rich's fourfour blog. What a nice thing to see a kitty with such determination (and a cutie to boot) - and an owner that loves their kitty so much.
<3<3<3 to you both!
oh.. Chase your blog... and photos are awesome!!!
Cat's "Oh no! You found me!" looks are always so cute!
That last picture just made me melt! It's okay Chase. I'm sure you'll find another good hiding spot!
Post a Comment