
Zooey and I are trying to add some "hilites" to a black coat that we found conveniently on the sofa. I definitely think we have made a nice mark on it.
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
7 comments:
I just want to tell you, you're a big heart person, really, I have chills to see someone loving a cat disfigured, not because disfigured cat can't be loved, but because you can go through his "problem" to love him as a normal, I just congratulate you, a pretty proof of humanity.
Respect from France (that would be an excuse for my language :p)
I just discovered this blog. It is really moving to me... I've always been an animal lover, and it's so inpsiring to see a little creature living a happy, normal life after such a traumatic experience!
Also a good reminder that beautiful things are often unexpectedly so.
I have many coats that have been "embellished" in the same way.
Meowy Christmas to you all!
I love the quote Tziedel commented. I have a magnet with that saying on it, and it's purrfect!
That coat is better after you all put the finishing touches on it, I'm sure.
As a new visitor to this site, I admire both you and your human parents very much, Chase. It takes a very strong person (cat or human) to fight to survive after such a horrifying accident - and it also takes amazing courage and compassion from your human parents to support you and see that the needs of your disability are met. Many humans wouldn't.
What self-respecting cat wouldn't add hair to an owner's outfit? Just remember to go for the clean laundry, and go for the clothes that are opposite in color to you.
I just wonder if Chase isn't blind, how can you keep his eyes moist at night or hours at a time?
How do you maintain his nasal airways so they are clean? Just wondering he looks like he is loved and loves all. Just asking should we come across a situation we would know that its not impossible to care for. Give him a chin rub from me :)
Post a Comment