Chase No Face on Facebook

Friday, May 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

I'm four!! I feel so wise today. I just woke up with all this knowledge. I can't wait to see the fun I can experience this year. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Mew Mew
Chase

19 comments:

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

Wow! Wishing you a Furry Fourth Birthday celebration...may your day be filled with lots to purr about!

Darsh said...

Happy Birthday!

Hope you get some fun toys to play with.

Alasandra said...

Happy Birthday Chase. ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris

Daisy said...

Happy Birthday, Chase! I hope you have an extra-special day filled with hugs and kisses and treats and toys.

Chesney Cats said...

Happy 4th Birthday Chase!! We hope you have a great day!!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Hey Chase we added ya to our blog role. Mom has been workin' and not helping us blog, but now we are bloggin again and we been meaning to update and whew it's been busy but we wanted to let ya know ~The FLuffy Tribe

Anonymous said...

happy birthday chase!!! and here's to many more. :) hope you have an awesome time!

Claw said...

Dear Chase,

I wish you the happiest of birthdays. I don't know you, nor did I know of your existence more than 5 minutes ago, but I DO know that you've stolen my heart and run away with it. I am so happy to know that you are spending your birthday with so many siblings! I look forward to hear the full report when you're not too tired from your party to blog.

MUCH love,

Claudia

dooflotchie said...

Happy Birthday!
Please accept another kiss from doof! :-)

arbed and edgar said...

Happy Birthday, Chase! I hope it was a wonderful day for you!

tripleransom said...

Happy Birthday Chase! I hopw it was a good one. And many more to come!!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated 4th birthday Chase! What a wonderful cat you've grown into. Always stay kitten-ish! Mwah! Love from Australia! xo:)

Dazzlepuss said...

We share the same Birthday! I'm honored to share the day with such a beautiful kitty! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Stay Beautiful!

Niki

Meowers from Missouri said...

bless you, sweet chase! we is sorry we missed yer purrthday, but we hopes you has a year of good health, warm sunbeams, cuddly love, furriendly skritches, an' extra treats whenefur you want 'em.

Your Daily Cute said...

Happy Late Birthday, Chase! I haven't checked in a while, but I'm happy to read that everything's great!

I promise to check in more. Don't know how I forgot just what a great kitty you are!

Big love from Your Daily Cute...

NatashaQuick said...

Happy belated birthday, Chase!

Emperor Pete said...

Happy birthday Chase! I'm sorry my comment is late, but the wishes are the same. I hope you have a lovely year!

4get2remember said...

Happy Birthday sweet Chase! May all your kitty dreams come true!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Chase. My kitties in South Australia send you the best of wishes. You are loved.