Chase No Face on Facebook

Monday, May 4, 2009

Eye Checkup

I had a visit today with an Eye Specialist. She said I look GREAT! Which is always wonderful news. I decided at this appt not to leave my carrier. My mom started to brush me and I was so tired by the time the Dr came in that I just layed there. She didn't seem to mind any so it was not a problem.


12 comments:

Daisy said...

That's great news!

Chase, your carrier is real pretty. I think I would want to stay inside it, too.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Great to have the special vet tell you how good you are doing! and that cozy carrier...looks like a soft and snuggly spot, we don't blame you for not wanting to leave it1

Submit a sample said...

Hey Chase,
Ive followed your blog for awhile and your a fantastic wordsmith. I am so happy you have a wonderful Mom and that you have given courage to those of us out there that are different. I think Im in love. Purreeows are the cutest.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You are so brave Chasekins

arbed and edgar said...

What wonderful news! And on the heels of the big "oh four" birthday, too! ("oh four" sounds much better than the "four oh" that I'll be this year - heehee - and edgar will be "one four" this year - it's a popular number!)

Meowers from Missouri said...

that's furry good news!! yer carrier is so pretty! if we had one that pretty, our mom wouldn't let us get in it!!

Dymon Enlow said...

That is great news about your eyes!

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

We're glad that you're doing so well!

What a cozy and pretty carrier you have. We would snuggle down into it and not come out either!

Charlemagne and Tamar

Christine and FAZ said...

That is the nicest carrier I have ever seen, I don't blame you for not wanting to get out. FAZ

Unknown said...

You're beautiful. :)

oblinaknit said...

Chase I am glad to see that you are having a wonderful time and that new carrier is quite spiffy!

My Ken and Dahlia say hello as well!

Annette Tait said...

so tiny in such a big basket on a huge table!
what a gorgeous delicate flower Chase is!
So glad she is well and healthy :)