I am soooo ready for the spring to be here. When it is nice outside and not too windy my beans let me hang out for a few minutes with them on the porch while they grill out. I love sticking my head through the bars on the porch and looking at the ground. what fun!!
happy wednesday! it's almost the weekend.
mew!
4 comments:
We hope they share some of what they grill with you. No fair smelling it and getting none.
Hi Chase,
How nice that you get to go out on the porch to enjoy the weather! We just watch from inside until it's really warm and nice and then we have to be on our leashes.
Have a nice weekend,
Charlemagne and Tamar
Isn't it great to stick your head out through the railings? I like to watch the birds and squirrels that gather below the porch, and roll around in the bird seed on the porch. My slave person seems to think it's cute and I think she fakes her annoyance at all the birdseed that I track back into the home.
Cosmo, the laptop hijacker
Hello Chase! I met you when you were still a kitten at the Chevy Chase Animal Clinic. I knew that your mommy had moved away, and wondered how you were doing all this time. Today, I stumbled across a picture of you and a link to your blog! I'm so glad that you are doing ok, even better than expected. Keep being the sweet, "helpful" kitty that you've always been.
Post a Comment