My sisters are burrowers and as you may know, I enjoy a good nap under a blanket too. So after they crawled under the blanket- I quickly followed. I think three small animals could produce enough heat to keep a one bedroom apartment heated during an entire winter in just one afternoon of napping together. We are such a green family!
Monday, March 9, 2009
All for one and one for all.
My sisters are burrowers and as you may know, I enjoy a good nap under a blanket too. So after they crawled under the blanket- I quickly followed. I think three small animals could produce enough heat to keep a one bedroom apartment heated during an entire winter in just one afternoon of napping together. We are such a green family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Chase, it looks like you're part of a happy warm snuggle pile.
Could you send some of that extra warmth our way? It's extra cold here.
Always glad to see you happy and having fun,
Charlemagne and Tamar
That looks like chase's Snuggle City!
Thanks so much for the thank you note...it really brightened my day and I am happy to help out!
Thanks and STAY WARM!!!
Tom
Awww, so snuggly!
Hello! I first came across your blog a few days ago, and after a little bit of shock, I cried tears of joy for Chase and her family and the world. Chase's Mom, you're making this world a better place to live, and every time I come to this blog it lifts me up. It's a simple idea that we should have compassion for all, and judge beyond appearances, but sometimes it's hard to find anyone really doing that. Thank you.
I like these pictures of all of you snoozing together
hugs and purrs Chasekins, from Prin
You all look very comfy and warm under the blanket.
It's lovely to see that a disadvantaged kitty found someone who sees past the disfigurement and cares for them like any other. Very touching.
Sorry we haven't been by to visit for awhile Chase. As you may know we have a doggie brother now and we thinks it would be very cozy to snuggle under blankets together. ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris
Grateful for sharing this post.
Post a Comment