Chase No Face on Facebook

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Random Sunday Pics







4 comments:

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

Having fun with your new camera, we see! Glad to see you doing so well! Your fur looks amazing, soft and glossy. I know as a vet tech, when a cat isn't feeling up to par, it's coat shows it first and you are in tip-top shape and that's nice to see!

Teri and the cats of Furrydance

Daisy said...

It looks like you had a good Sunday! I like the pretty cupcakes on your blog.

Quasi said...

What gorgeous pics! I send an extra dose of Valentine's Day love to you!

snatchbeast said...

Aw, Chase, you look so comfy! It's been a while since I've dropped by, but I just wanted to say that that second picture is fabulous. You and Zooey appear to get along very well!

Cosmo the Cat, hijacking my slaves laptop (shhh, don't tell her!)