I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
7 comments:
Having a sleeping buddy is good! My brother Harley is finally settling down enough that we can sleep next to each other.
Snuggle buddies are very good on cold winter days. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis
Minnie says a nice blanket is great! My buddy went over the Rainbow Bridge, so I only have mom now.
A very good idea - sharing warmth is great in the winter!
It's so funny because you get a really good picture of how small Chase is...unless her blanket is just a king-size? :P
Buddies are wonderful to have on these cold snowy days!
Isn't it nice to have someone to snuggle with? And a warm blankie adds even more to the cuddling.
Post a Comment