My mom and dad had some friends come over for New Years and they brought their dog, Hulk. We became best friends.
We wrestled together...
We looked eachother up and down...
I soo won the staring contest...
Big Hug for my new best friend.
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
8 comments:
Looks like you and your new friend had a great time together! Happy, Healthy New Year to you and your mom!!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie
Making new friends is always good! Happy New Year to you, Chase.
I have fallen in love with Chase today. What a beautiful kitty. Thanks for sharing with everyone :)
Hello Miss Chase...long time no see you my dear friend. it is so good to see that you are well and have a nice tiny friend to boss around!
Stay warm and happy...
Love Miss Peach
Chase you definately have a bew friend there! I hope Hulk gets to visit you often, you look like the best pals ever.
Awwww congrats on making a new friend.
Awww, you are a good friend, and a real beauty! We hope you and the tiny one have many adventures.
Great set of pics!
Post a Comment