Q: I would like to hear more about Chase's story - I read the introduction and understand she was hit by car but I am curious - did you or the clinic working with her ever consider putting her down? TWO plastic surgury attempts? I admit to being fascinated by Chase's story - my great grandmother lost the lower half of her face from cancer and I have always thought how incredibly difficult it would be to live with a dramtically disfiguring injury. How wonderful Chase has the temperament to be a therapy cat.
A: Honestly, no, we never considered putting her down. The plastic surgery attempts- the first was attempted to cover her face with skin and it did not work. The second, they started and it was just not going to work so we decided not to go through with it because I didn't want to put her through any more.
8 comments:
You've redesigned your blog since the other day. It looks great.
We enjoyed reading the couple of Q & A posts. Chase is such an amazing cat. We're glad you gave her a chance.
Your blog does look fantastic!
I really enjoy the Q & A posts too. You are such a wonderful angel to take such good care of the sweet kitty!!!
::kisses for Chase::
Love, Deb
Hi! Just wanted to stop by and tell Chase hello!
Hi, I'm impressed by the story of Chase, I will make a post on my blog about it. Good job.
We really like reading about Chase and her family. What a strong and sweet girl you are, Chase, and what loving people your human parents are!
Playful purrs,
Charlemagne and Tamar
(two non-blogging kitties who love to read about other kitties adventures)
Chase is beautiful, and her happiness and energy are inspiring. Thanks for keeping her. She shows the world what is possible when you don't care what you look like and just go for it! (I went to the pool today in all my pale glory because of Chase).
Chase, I see your lion cut is growing back. How wonderful that you have such devoted humans! And what excellent training of them on your part. Your woofies must really look up to you.
Awwww. Chase's story is awesome.
Thank you for sharing it.
Post a Comment