Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
8 comments:
But it's so fun to sit on other family members!
Those pictures are adorable:) xxx
Those pictures are priceless, especially Parker's expression with you and Spider on top.
Is that why my kitty constantly sits on me and ignores me? Does he not realize that I am there? Hmmm... an enigma.
HeeHee! I guess that Parker did not want to be a pea!
Nice family picture.
Hi Chase! We just stumbled on your blog! We are sister shelties, Annie and Angel. We like finding new friends online! We are sorry your little face got hurt, but we are glad you are doing great! :D
We noticed that we can't subscribe to your blog as a rss/atom feed. :( Sad.
Nice to meet you Chase! :D
So cute! Love the family pictures! You're all such cuties. :)
Post a Comment