Chase No Face on Facebook

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Malaysian Paper

Does anyone have a copy of the newspaper article that was posted in a Malaysian paper about Chase? All I know is it is written in Chinese and in a newspaper. I would LOVE to have the actual paper mailed to me.

Just email me at CHASENOFACE@HOTMAIL.com and I will send you my address.
Thanks

11 comments:

小薰妈 said...

hi.i will scan the paper &send to u as soon as possible...pleaes wait!!

i am happy to know you!!=)

小薰妈 said...

what is your email address??

Anonymous said...

Yes I have the newspaper with me and it's in Chinese, sorry have taken a while for me to scan it....a bit busy lately. Will try to send to you soonest. To your hotmail address right? Can you give it to me again? Thanks.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hmmm....I will check with a friend that I know over there.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

I have a friend in Malaysia. I'll email him and see if he can help.

Deb

Can you send your email?

debrastaylor@earthlink.net

CRIZ LAI said...

I will try to find the news for you.. if you can provide me with more information on the dates. By the way, it's spelt as Malaysian :)

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

CRIZ LAI said...

Err... I have search all the local news online but none appeared. If you could get me more information on the date, language and newspaper name, it will help me more. Thanks Melissa :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Just want to say "What a adorable cat!" I read an artikle here in Sweden in a newspaper called Expressen.. Good luck with everything! :)

Cecilia

Anonymous said...

http://www.expressen.se/husdjur/1.1242629/chase-ar-katten-som-saknar-ansikte


Link to an article in swedish about Chase

Anna said...

And here's the link to the Swedish article...

Expressen: Chase är katten som saknar ansikte

Anonymous said...

what a pretty kitty.... and how special she is... great big hugs.. just for her...