Chase No Face on Facebook

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Keep Sakes

Hi Friends,
If any of you have seen an article of me in a paper newspaper, please let me know if you have a copy and could mail it to me. I would love to see what was written.Contact me at my hotmail account for an address.

Thanks
Chase chasenoface@hotmail.com

6 comments:

Beethoven said...

Oh Chase! You're famous! I sees some reports of you over the innernets too!

Zach Totz said...

Hello Chase (and family), I heard about you through a show called "Attack of the Show" unfortunately, they made fun of you, but they're mean to basically everyone and everything so don't take it personally. After seeing them play your "hide and seek" video on the air I decided to look at your blog and you have touched my heart deeply, and while at first I felt sad and almost heartbroken to hear about you, I realized instead that while you suffered a horrible accident that took your face and leg early in life, you are really a very lucky kitty to have a family that loves you so much and also to be a therapy cat.
Anyway, just saying hi, and I hope your life stays happy and you stay healthy for a long, long, time to come.

'z'

The Happy Hospitalist said...

I've got little greyhounds. They sure do make great companions

Mollie said...

Chase, I heard about you from Quasi over at myuglykitty.com. You sure are an amazing cat! I have not seen any newspaper articles about you, but I have personally spread the word to family and friends about your story, and what a wonderful kitty you are!

ML said...

Hi, Chase,
i's hafn't seen any artickles on you, but if i do, i'll let you know.
You are a furry brave kitty, i's glad you haf such a strong will to live. Yours fambly is wonnerful to take such good care of you. We loves you furry much. Those woofies look like they would be lots of fun, too. My step-mom was a mini-poodle.
Purrs,
KC

Jan's Funny Farm said...

We hope any article was a positive one about Chase. We love her.