I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=
14 comments:
Awwww, she's talkin to the birdies!! She sounds just like my Xio Xio...her favourite activity during the spring and summer is to "hunt" the birds thru the window...Chase has the same melodic little purrrow that she does.
That's such a cute video. I love it when cats chatter at birds:) xxx
Oh Chase, your little chatters of frustration are a delight to hear. I bet you'd be such a great hunter if you went outside, but I know it's much safer for you indoors. I love how just one half glance from you sends Zooey packing when he sniffs your tail too! Great video!
My cat likes to "bark" at her bird friends, too. ^_^ It's so cute!!
She sure has a lot of words for her bird friends! I'm sure she wants nothing more than to talk to them...or to chase them down.
Her lion cut still looks fabulous.
How absolutely adorable. She is really talking to those birdies! Her voice is so sweet!! I just love this little kittie!!!
Hi, it's amazing to see Chase looking for the birds. I forgot to see you that I have a blind female cat 'Lupe', she was on street with 3 months old when she comes with us, now she was 8 years old and she is a very happy cat, she don't have any problem to move into our home and she can play with toy mice and flys, he can jump over chairs and don't need our help to do nothing.
When Chase started chirping my cat came running up to the computer, then hurried over to the window so he could see the birds too! LOL
Chirp cha chirp chirp, wut are dey saying all day long... :)
Sounds like you have some Siamese in your blood. Gotta love those Asian kitties. Sorry about the accident, but it shows your resiliency and the love that your family shares. My best to you and your family, it seems like a big'un.
Oh Chase your cute little mews just make me smile! Your brother was funny backing off after you gave him "The Look". :)
Your Lion Cut is so cool looking!
Sending Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna
I haf birdies in my garden but miewmie puts their peanuts and seeds up weely high so I can't help them !
I like seeing this video of you enjoying the birdies. I love sitting at the back door too!!!
My cat Morgan loves to do this too! She really chatters at the birds like she's telling them to come closer
Post a Comment