
Thanks for the nice card!! My friends at Zoolatry (http://www.zoolatry.blogspot.com/) sent it to me. I also appreciate all the well wishes I have gotten. I have had an awesome birthday and LOVED my wet food dinner.
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks (2005), I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive & I am completely healed. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! Im a happy kitty and hope to help other humans feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=

12 comments:
Happy purrfday, Chase. So many are hafing purrfdays to day!! This is a grate day. Concatulations on No. 3!
Happy Birthday Chase! We are so glad you had an awesome day and a great dinner! Here is wishing health and happiness and many more great birthdays!
Brenda & Ninja
It sounds like you had a great birthday Chase - and your picture is super!
Happy Purrthday, Chase!! We're glad you had a great day!!
I'm a bit late, but Happy Birthday, Chase. I am glad you had such a good dinner to celebrate.
Happy Belated 3rd Purrfday Chase!! We're sorry we missed it and we hope that is was wonderful and filled with lots of presents and fun times!
Luf, Us
What a great birthday party card from Zoolatry! I hope it was good!
I haf a purrthday song I always sing my furiends on their purrthdays!
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes,
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes,
Hippo Birdie Deer Chase,
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!
... and many moooooore!
Happy Purrthday to you! Sorry we're a bit late, but we're glad that you had a special yummy birthday dinner to celebrate.
Purrs
Gypsy & Tasha
Happy, happy purrthday, Chase!
We are sorry we are late dropping by to wish you a Happy Birthday. Hope you had a really good birthday. We have been thinking about you. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis
Happy birthday Chase! We know we are a little late, but better late than never. Right? We hope you had a wonderful day and that all of your birthday wishes come true!
Love,
Opus and Roscoe
BUON COMPLEANNO!
Post a Comment