Chase No Face on Facebook

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Weekend in the Sun

It is in the 30's this weekend. A HEAT FLASH! I have been enjoying laying in the sun beams that come into my kitchen. I also have heard from Paws for Friendship and might be able to make a visit to a special ed. program at a school. I am keeping my whiskers crossed... but hopefully I can make the trip. I haven't had much luck finding many places to visit. It is hard being a cat and so many people are allergic. Thanks for your warm wishes regarding my eye. It has gotten much better this week.

Here is my view from the kitchen. It is hard to see in this picture but on the corner of the deck, some birds are eating old bread. It makes me purreow. Thats what my mom calls it. It is a funny noise I make when I am really excited.


Just hanging out in the sun.

25 comments:

The Lee County Clowder said...

Hang in there, Chase. We would think you would be great for a rehab clinic or recovery ward. But what do we know, eh?

FWIW, we suspect that many of the beans who say they're 'allergic' to cats are actually scared of them. The Food Source has seen that on several occasions. There isn't likely anything you can do about that, but we thought you might be interested in hearing about it, anyway.

Lorianna said...

Ahh, the sun! You look so content Chase honey. I love the noise kitties make when they see birds, it's so cute! I can't understand being afraid of cats. Even if I was allergic I would still pick up and cuddle every cat I meet. (drives my husband crazy)
Have a very Happy weekend sweet little Chase!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Daisy said...

I am glad your eye is feeling better. I hope you get to make the visit to the special ed. program, that would be neat-o! Enjoy your sunshines.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I completely understand the challenge of finding sun. I cna't wait until there are many more days of it!

Angus Mhor said...

Don't worry, Chase, they just don't know what they're missing. You would be sooooo good for them! Glad to see you blogging!

Black Cat said...

What a lovely view out of your window. I think you'd be great for the special ed. programme. I don't know what I'd do if I was genuinely allergic to cats - I think I'd go mad if I couldn't be desensitised:) xxx

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Hanging out in the sun is always good!

PB 'n J said...

Ooohh isn't a sunny spot nice in the middle of winter?! We hope you get your job in the recovery ward, you would be perfect.

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

I love hanging out in the sun watching birdies too.

I hope you find more places to visit soon, I will keep my whiskers crossed too.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Der is nothing like da warm sun on yoor furs fur relaxing...

Tybalt said...

I think you'd do great visiting a school . . . or anywhere else, for that matter! Enjoy the sun, sweetie. You deserve it!

Boo said...

Cats are brave going in the bath :)
I'll add you to my friends links so I can come back again to visit.;)

Jinxi x

The Cat Realm said...

We are happy to hear that your eye is better!!!! Do you still have lids on your left eye? Like Radcliff, Allie, Luna and Ozzie we woudl think you would be a wonderful cat to go out to rehab and recovery clinics....
And yes - ahhh the sun - we have sunny days almost every day here in Tucson but it still gets relatively chilly in the winter and we all wait for spring here too!

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Purreow! Oh, sweetie girl, that's just so precious -- Mom and I can imagine what that sounds like, and we're grinning from ear to ear.

You look very happy in the sunshine, dear Chase! And I hope you find a neat place to visit soon. You are such a delightful girl, with so much to teach, share, and give.

And I'm sorry you've had eye trouble, but I'm glad you are feeling better!

A heart full of love, purrs, and snuggles from Marilyn.

MaoMao said...

Hiya, Chase! I'm sorry yur eye was owie fur a while, but I'm glad it's bettur now! The weathur has been really dry.

You look so happy inna sunnyshines! You are such a sweet kitty gurl. I hope you find some place nifty to visit soon -- the speshul ed programmie would be fabyoolus!

We Ballicai love you! Sendin lots and lots of purrs and kittyhugs.

meowers from missouri said...

hello, dear chase! we're glad your eye is feeling better, an' that there is a little sun to warm your bones. goodness knows, we're not gettin' much of that--only ice!

guess what? our mom named a kitty "Purrrrow" once, acause that's what he said alla time an' she figgered he was introducing himself . . .

you are the purrfect kitty to visit in rehab places--to show you can be happy an' well-adjusted, an' illustrate that no matter what your outward appearance, it's the INWARD self that's 'portant. we are so proud of you an' your beans!!

purrs,
the meowers

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Sweetie girl, it's me again! I just wanted to let you know -- I gave you a bloggie award!

Much love and purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Tyler said...

My mom's a regular ed teacher who would love to have you come and visit her class. You could teach her students so much about loving others no matter what they look like. She can't believe that everyone wouldn't be jumping at the chance to meet you. Silly silly beans. Sometimes they just don't think things through well.

I was glad to read that your one eye that was giving you trouble is feeling better.

Enjoy your sunshine Sweetie.

Mickey,Georgia , Tillie said...

Hi Chase. I have not been by in a while and wanted to drop by to see how things are going. Your place looks like ours, snowy! I hope Spring gets here soon,we are tired of snow,heehee
Take care and stay warm.
Purrs Mickey

Lorianna said...

Hi Sweet Chase! I came by to say hi. :) I hope all is well with you and your family. You are in my thoughts and your bloggie is in my bookmarks. Take care honey.
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Sassy Kat said...

The sun! What is the sun? I cannot remember the last time the sun was at my house. I don't know where it went this winter but it pretty much has been gone.

Hot(M)BC said...

Sunbeams are the best. Good luck with the special ed program :)
Hope your eye's still doing better!
Purrrrrrrrs,
All of Us

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

We are so glad your eye is feeling better Chase! We really like to watch the birdies ... momma has a feeder right outside of our front window and the birdies get so close! You will find the right program with the right people to visit too ...
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon
The St. Louis Meezers

Sher said...

Dear Cousin Chase,

We like the sun too!!! Today it is in the 60's in IL and our mom and dad opened the windows so we could sit on the window ledge and look outside...and they opened the front door b/c we like to sit on the warm floor when the sun comes in. I (Oreo) got a little scared when I heard a dog barking outside, but I knew that Big Brother Heath would protect me, so I came back to the room. We did like looking outside at the snow last week--but we prefer the sunshine too!!!
We miss you (sorta)!
love,
Heath & Oreo

Alasandra said...

Hi Chase, hope you get to go visiting soon.

Hope your eye is doing better. Mommy has problems with her eyes getting dry so she understands why the dry weather bothers you.

It was in the 70's last weekend where we live. We helped Mommy weed her flower bed. It's cold (60's) again now. But it is nice and hot in Mommy's greenhouse.

Your friends in Mississippi, Scylla, Charybdis & Socks