Chase No Face on Facebook

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Snow Day

It is snowing today and so I am hanging out on the steps because my parents have a fire going and this is the best place for me to keep warm but I can still keep an eye on everything going on.

18 comments:

Black Cat said...

Hello dear Chase, sorry I haven't been round lately but I'm all behind again:( Stay warm sweet girl:) xxx

Pierro said...

Stay warm Chase and have fun watching everything

Lorianna said...

Hi Chase Honey! Oh you look so cute and I'm glad you are all warm and snuggly. I hope your family entertains you as you watch them. :)
Love and Purrs Sweetie,
Lorianna

Tigmut'hep said...

Keeping warm is good! :)

Boy said...

Keep warm Chase! I've got a new addition to the famiwy...and I'm not too happy!

Mickey,Georgia , Tillie said...

That is very smart. I always like to choose a place where I can watch everything that goes on :)
A fire sounds divine:) We do not have one,but my Grammie does.They are neat.
Stay cozy :)
Purrs Mickey

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

Hi Chase, we had snow last night. Now it's been warming up and the snow is melting. It's been very foggy since this morning and will stay foggy until tomorrow.
I'm so excited, we might have another school delay in the morning. I don't go to school, but I love school delays.

HUGS~ Chancy, Ernie's Voice & Jake

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Hi, sweetie girl! Sounds like you're nice and snuggly in front of the fire, with your parents. Enjoy!

Lots of love and purrs and snuggles to you, dear!

Ariel said...

Stay warm and nap by the fireplace sounds wonderful :)

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

Are you as tired of winter as I am? I can't wait until all the lovely sunshine beams return. Keep warm Chase.

Parker said...

I think that would be a perfect spot to be. I have a spot like that too - it's so important to snoopervise in comfort!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Hi Chase, Happy Snow Day! Hope it was lovely. We gave you a Caring Cat award - come see!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

PB 'n J said...

Stay warm with all that snow - we love the fireplace too!

Tyler said...

Oh a FIRE, I love fires. I'm glad you found a wonderfully warm place.

Lorianna said...

Hi Chase, it is very snowy here and we are getting an arctic front this weekend. :( I want Spring and so do my kitties. They miss their sunny spots and open windows. Have a happy day sweetie!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

You are a beautiful VALENTINE Miss Chase! Just look at yourself...you broadcast love!!!
Hugs and purrrsMiss Peach

Lorianna said...

Hi Chase, I agree with sweet Miss Peach. You are everyone's Valentine! I hope you and your family are well.
Love and Purrs Dear One,
Lorianna

MaoMao said...

That sounds nice and snug and cozy, Miss Chase! We Ballicai love you!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!