Chase No Face on Facebook

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Long Time... No Post

Sorry friends for all the delay with my blog. My mom has been super busy and so she hasn't had time to open the computer for me to use. But I have been doing well. I am very thankful for all the wonderful awards I have gotten recently. All my friends are so wonderful. I have been having a time with my right eye. The eye that has no lids at all. It has been red off and on since I returned from Christmas. But it is also winter and the dry winter weather dries my eyes more than normal too. It looks much better today so hopefully the worst is over. I will do my bestest to add some pics this weekend. And to all my furry friends Happy Valentines!!

PS- To Bella and Dude, Thanks for the beautiful heart locket for my collar. I LOVE IT!

22 comments:

Black Cat said...

Welcome back dear Chase, I've missed you. I hope your eye continues to improve, it must be very uncomfortable for you when it gets dry. Take care little one:) xxx

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Oh, take care dear Chase, I hate very much to hear of you being ill. I'm sure the winter is a very uncomfortable time for you with your eyes. Take well. We missed you, but I figured you were probably very busy with your therapy work.

Purrs and headbutts to you!

Daisy said...

Oh, I hope your eye gets better soon!

jane said...

Nice to see you back Chase, I'm sorry you are having a time of it with your eye. That winter air can be so dry. Hope your eye gets better soon and you feel better xx

PB 'n J said...

Take care of your eye Chase - dry weather is tough! We're so glad to see you back!

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

Oh Chase, I hope your eye will get better real soon...

HUGS~ Chancy, Ernie's Voice & Jake

Lorianna said...

Oh honey, I'm so sorry about your eye. I hope it's feeling better. Poor sweet baby! I've been worried about you and happy to read that you're ok. I'm sure mommy is taking really good care of you. :) I think of you often dear Chase.
Love and Purrs Honey,
Lorianna

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Hello Chase! I hope that your eye is better too! And that your human is not so busy so you can post more again!

Meowers from Missouri said...

hello, dear chase--we wishes you a happy valentine's day, wif surprises an' treats!! our mom's complaining of the same problem you has--since we heats only wif wood, it's pretty dry here. we hopes your condition improves furry quickly!!

love an' purrs--
nels, ed, nitro, an' xinglu

Sassy Kat said...

Sorry that ya have been having problems being ill and I hope that each day ya are getting better. Hope you have a happy Valentine's Day tomorrow. Be sure to stop over as I have Valentine's gifts for all.

Mickey,Georgia , Tillie said...

Hi Chase. Mom has been busy too.It is hard to visit everycat as there are so many wonderful ones :)
I hope youe eye is going to be OK.
I'll send you lots of Purrs and maybe that will help.
Purrs Mickey

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Happy Valentine's Day, sweet Chase! We sure hope your eye is feeling better soon. This winter weather is very drying indeed! Be well!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Anonymous said...

Hi Chase,

We hope your eye gets better real soon. We like hearing about your busy life. Lexington has had snow and freezing rain for a few days- so we have been busy running from window to window watching the weather. Take care and have a Happy Valentines Day. We love you.
Bella and Dude.

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

Hi Chase, so sorry about your eye! Hope it gets better every day! Tigger and I want to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!!
Your FL furiends,

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oh, sorry yoor eye has been hurty...it prolly is da wether, we gets all lictrical snappy in da winter cuz it's furry dry. Hope it feels better now and Happy Valentine's day to yoo and yoor famble!

Junior and Orion said...

Happy Valentines Day Miss Chase!!

Lorianna said...

Happy Valentine's Day sweet Chase! Go to Miss Peach's blog; you are one of her Valentines!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Jan said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Chase!

We hope your eye gets better soon.

jans funny farm

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

My beloved little Miss Chase! I am so glad you are well. I wish I could give you some magic shades to cover your tender eyes with. You are the bravest kitty I have ever met and have a special place inside of my heart.
Much love to your mommy who takes such good care of you.
Love Miss Peachy

Tiger Lily said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

Happy Valentines Day Chase.

I hope your eye feels better real soon.

Jan said...

Chase,

We hope your eyes are doing better.

Stop by when you can. We gave you an award.

jans funny farm