Chase No Face on Facebook

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Watching some TV

I jumped on the ottoman and my Dad covered me up to keep me warm. I was really really warm and snuggly because their was a fire in the room too. It was the best way a cat could watch TV!

13 comments:

Daisy said...

Watching TV all snuggled under a blankie? Wonderful! I loves to do that, too.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow. You are lucky to have such caring humans that they will get you all nice and snuggly!

Tiger Lily said...

Ooooooh that sounds so snuggly and comfy! I'll bet you purrred and purrred!!

I have something for you at my blog so stop by soon.

Jan said...

Oh, that sounds so comfy. We're going to go see if Jan will give us some more bedding so we can dig under.

We hope you enjoy your TV watching.

jans funny farm

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Snuggled under a blanket in front of a fire - there is nothing better!!!! We love it when the humans build a fire. There is no where better to sleep on a cold night than in front of a fire!!

Lorianna said...

Oh you look so cuddly and snuggly Sweet Chase! I like to make sure my kitties are warm and compfy too. Stay warm Honey!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Mickey,Georgia , Tillie said...

Blankies and a fire?!!! Now thats a way to watch TV and be cozy :)
You would need them here as we are having our coldest day of the winter on Monday( it's supposed to be warmer on Tuesday )\
Keep warm,Purrs Mickey

Tigmut'hep said...

Oh I'z love TV too! :) I'z get into my cat bed on d'sofa and prop my chin on d'side and watch TV - it's wonderful! :)

DaisyMae Maus said...

We like to watch TV, too ... Charmee likes crime shows an' feetball. I like to watch the Food Network. The other Feline Americans have a "take it or leave it" philosophy when it comes to "the tube." Enjoy your blankie an' roaring fire. It's cool enough today for us to use the fireplace, too. Yay!

DMM

Meowers from Missouri said...

oh, that looks furry comfy--lucky girl!! we doesn't like to be covered wif blankies, but we sure like to dig nests in them an' back up snug against the back of the chairs! nels is our tv-watcher, so you and he could spend some quality time togefurr--he likes efurrything from cop shows to national geographic! teleport on ofurr sometime, an' we'll ask mom to leave the tv on during the day. you can use mom's chair--it has the most blankies in it, an' we'll drag one ofurr you while nels sits on table next to you.

Ariel said...

Awww that's so sweet.It's great to be all comfty :)

Tybalt said...

That looks wonderful, Chase!

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Oh, Chase -- how cozy! It's so wonderful to snuggle, isn't it, dear?

Purrs and snuggles and love from Marilyn!