Chase No Face on Facebook

Friday, January 4, 2008

Hi friends! I have been busy visiting family. I will update my blog soon with pics and stories. Many licks! 
your friend,
chase

14 comments:

KitKat said...

Chase, we are so glad you are okay. We were worried about you precios baby. We are looking forward to hearing from you and seeing photos.
Lots of love and purrs going your way.
Norm, Mika, Sasha and Grady.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Welcome back Chase. I hope you had a wonderful time with your family!

MaoMao said...

Hiya, Chase! I hope you've been havin lotsa funsies! Can't wait for you to blog again. We are your great fans!

Lots of love from MaoMao and the Ballicai.

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Hi, sweetie girl! I am so glad you're doing well, and I'm glad you've been having a wonderful holiday season. Happy New Year, dear!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Just popped in to check on you and I hope all is well and you are enjoying the season!
Love Miss Peach

TheSlyCat said...

Have a good weekend!!! Enjoy your visiting!

Angus Mhor said...

Hey, Chase! I'll be glad to see you again! Happy New Year!

Black Cat said...

So glad to see you're back, I was a bit worried. Hope you've been having a great time! Happy Mew Year to you and yours:) xxx

Meowers from Missouri said...

oh, chase, we is glad to know you is ok--we was gettin' worried since you wasn't around. visitin' fambly is nice, acause it gifs more chances for pets an' lovin'!! hope you got your share!!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Welcome back Chase, hope yoo hadded lots of fun visiting. We'z looking forward to seeing yoor pikshers.

Lorianna said...

Hi Chase! I'm glad you're ok and that you and your mommy were with family. :) I checked on your bloggie a few times. I look forward to new pictures of your sweet self.
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

PB 'n J said...

Hi Chase, glad your okay - we worry when we don't hear from our kitty friends! We've left something special for you on our bloggie!

Jake

The Lee County Clowder said...

Hey, Chase. We were wondering what had happened to you. Good to know you're just busy living your life.

Ariel said...

Have a wonderful time :)