Hi friends!! It has been a long time since I have been around to post. My daddy got home from his deployment on Christmas Eve so we took a short nap and then drove to Ill and KY to be with our families for the holidays. While in KY, I got to visit with my first fan, Liz. When I was a kitty I made the front page of the local paper and Liz has been in my life ever since. She makes sure to visit when she and I can and always helps out with the cost of my medications. She is a super sweet person. Here are some pics from our visit.
We made sure to get lots of sunggle time together.
I played with my new mouse toy!!!
Again, if I can crawl on top of something I will!!
26 comments:
Hi Chase! I missed you. Your friend Liz seems very nice.
It looks like you had a nice visit with your first fan! Fans are wonderful, aren't they?
Hi Chase! Your friend looks like she loves you very much. You're so sweet how could she not? :)I'm glad you had a Happy Holiday Season with your family.
Love and Purrs Honey,
Lorianna
Look at that fun mouse! I hope you pounced on it really well!!
Chase
Hi Chase! Your friend Liz looks very nice! I am glad the two of you got to visit!
it looks like you had a fine, fun time, chase!! you must be furry excited that your daddy is home--you are a brave an' patriotic kitty to let him go be deployed. we likes mousie toys specially, but since our woofie cocoa tends to eat them, we don't get to play wif them much. inna summer time when mom sends her out to the yard for the day, then we gets our mousies. you are lucky you don't have a woofie!!
g*d bless your fan, liz--she is a very nice person!! glad you got to snuggle her. an' we're glad you're home to blog some more!!
purrs--the meowers
Hi Chase, I'm glad you had a good holiday. Looks like you had lots of fun with your friend Liz. It's nice to see you back again.
Hi Chase :)
Glad you had a fun holiday and got to see your daddy! Almost looks like you were helping the beans with crunchie shopping. Good choice.
It's so good to meet up with special friends!Liz is so good to you too and that is nice.
I think it's cute that what you climb up on just happens to be a giant bag of food!!! Heehee
You could poke a little hole and have a snack :)
Now that you're back,Happy New Year!
Purrs Mickey
Hiya, Chase! Sounds like you've been havin lotsa fun. And Liz sounds furry nice! Looks like the two of you had a great time togethur! Those are such sweet pickshures.
Kittyhugs and purrs and love from MaoMao!
Hi, sweetie girl! I've missed you bunches. I'm so glad you had a lovely time over the holidays!
Liz looks like a great friend! I'm glad you got to meet her. Thank you for sharing your sweet pictures! It's great to have fans. *smile*
Much love and warm snuggles and purrs from your fan, Marilyn!
Hey, Chase,
We are so glad to see you back home after a great visit with friends and family.
Stop by when you get a chance. We have something for you.
jans funny farm
It looks like you had a wonderful time visiting! We're glad you're back.
Ahhh, you're just a tiny little thing, aren't you. Welcome back. I've missed you too.
Welcome back dear Chase and Happy New Year to you and your beans. I'm glad you had happy visits with your family and your friend Liz. She looks really nice and the photos are great:) xxx
Climbing is fun!
Liz sounds like a great person. How wonderful that you have such a good friend!
Liz and you together, that is a great picture.
Liz looks like the nicest bean ever, like a second mommie!
We are happy you got to have a nice Christmas with family! That is the best!
we missed you. Happy New Year!!
Hi Chase! Hope you Christmas was very Merry and Your New Year Happy! Your friend Liz seems wonderful and you look so at home there. We have missed you. We have a Award for you at our blog. Stop on by when you get a chance. It's on Friday the 11 post.
Your FL furiends,
Hi, sweetie girl! Guess what -- I tagged you for a New Year's Meme!
Sending love and snuggles and warm purrs.
Dat was woofie food yoo were sitting on, dat rocks! We missed yoo but it looks like yoo hadded a good time. Glad yoor back.
Hi Chase. Is ot snowing where you live? Is is snowy here and cold,but I'm an indoor cat so I don't mind :) Have fun!
Purrs Mickey
Your friend Liz seems like a wonderful friend!
I like to get on top of everything too : )
Chase! I missed you and I'm glad you're back..I look forward to seeing what you're up to! Glad you had a good visit with family!
Hi chase, when I grow up, I want to be just like you. (my Mom always says that when she is really impressed with someone) I am very impressed with you. Besides, we both have beautiful furry coats. We could be super models or stars, and walk the red carpet.
Loads-a-HUGS ~Chancy
Glad to hear you had a good KissMouse and gotted to see some friends too! :)
Hi Chase!
I thought I would introduce myself ... I am a rescued cat from Chevy Chase Animal Clinic too. Someone left me on their front porch in a cardboard box! I guess everyone knows how kind-hearted the people who work there are. They took me in, cleaned me up, and kept me for four weeks while I waited for my Mom to figure out that I was there and that she wanted to welcome a fourth cat into her family. Well, she showed up, finally, when she was picking up one of her furkids who'd had his teeth cleaned. She saw the sign for an "extremely friendly white cat" at the reception desk and realized that it was ME, Lacey (although they were calling me Snowflake while I was there), wanting a forever home. So now here I am living in luxury a few blocks from the CCAC. So far, I spend most of my day hanging out on the fuzzy blanket in my Mom's bedroom chair. I haven't figured out whether I like the three other cats and the one-eyed beagle who come to lurk around and sniff me every once in a while. But I'm getting good meals, a warm place to relax, and my Mom encourages me to get off my chair regularly by waving cat treats in front of my face. That usually works. I have two catnip mice that I play with every day and my Mom insists on brushing me almost every day with some strange thing called a Furminator. I don't like it very much, so I make sure that I get the whole bathroom as well as her clothes covered with white fur. So far, it doesn't seem to have discouraged her, darn it. Anyway, I wanted to say hi to you, Chase, because we have a lot in common :) I know you won't ever forget how wonderful the people were at CCAC, and neither will I!
Post a Comment