Ok, so here are questions for you to reply to by hitting the "comment" word below this entry and letting me know what your answers are.
1. What should I be for Halloween next year?
2. Is their anything you want to know about me or would like to see on the blog?
Thanks Friends!
Meows,
Chase
2 comments:
Chase you are a cute lion. I think you would make a nice skeleton or dracula since you are Black and White. I am Dude and I met you at the Chevy Chase Animal Hospital and we could pass for twins. I have a "sister"Bella who also met you and she is a long haired solid white cat. Bella and I have a witches costume- Our mom almost bought us an outfit at target this year so one of us could be a chicken - thank goodnes we were witches. We have had good luck with costumes and sweatrers by buying things for small dogs.
Take Care we love you Chase.
Your friends Bella and Dude.
My friend's kitty was a dinosaur!!! You could be stegosaurus, or a pterodactyl....
Post a Comment