Chase No Face on Facebook

Monday, September 17, 2007

FIRST THERAPY VISIT

I, a proud Paws for Friendship member, went today to a high school and visited the kids in the special ed program. I had soooo much fun! I got to work with a super sweet dog, Bentley. He made sure I felt relaxed and calm. The kids were very nice and accepting of me. They even pet me!! Here are some pictures from my day:

I LOVE car rides, so I sat next to my Mom the whole ride.

I was very excited on the way to the school!!



By the end of the trip I was really sleepy so I took a nap on the way home.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow, you are so well behaved in the car! I would not be this well behaved. I do not like car trips, so Jasmine puts me in the P.T.U. Us blogging kitties call it the P.T.U. (prisoner transport unit), I believe humans call it a cat carrier.